Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday Confessions || 1-24-2021


 I CONFESS

I don't watch TikTok but I come across videos from there every once in a while on other platforms. This compilation of sleepwalking videos from this one TikToker is absolutely HILARIOUS. Apparently, she gets severe sleepwalking when she eats dairy, chocolate, or is under heavy stress. You have to watch, I couldn't stop giggling. The first part of the video repeats for some reason?? So just skip to 1:57/58 for the sleepwalking bits.

Woman Sleepwalking


I CONFESS

My husband told me when he was a kid he used to sleepwalk, but grew out of it. They had to add a lock to the front door so he wouldn't get out. One time he said he got up, sat on the couch, and asked for a glass of milk. His step-mom got him the milk, then he just went back to bed without drinking it, ha. Sleepwalking is such a trippy thing that humans do! Do other creatures sleepwalk???


I CONFESS

You know a random internet search I've been doing? Terry cloth cabana sets. The vintage ones are SO CUTE, but they seem to be mostly made for men. I don't need one. And I don't know why I started looking for them.