Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Sunday Confessions || 9-6-2020

 

I CONFESS

I was wearing my boy-short undies and a tee shirt and my husband was like, your butt looks hella good I'm going to take a photo. I thought he was joking, but no, he really wanted to take a photo. He has NEVER taken a photo of my butt before, that's why I thought he was just kidding around. Guess those squats I've been doing are doing something! Or my husband is just at that point in his shelter-in-place, where my butt is the only real-life butt he has seen so there is no comparison ;)

I CONFESS

The other day I was watching too many pimple/cyst popping videos but I kept watching even though I was getting queasy. They are so fascinating! I finally stopped but it was so weird that I just kept clicking next. I saw one on a cow that was just memorizing, the cyst just kept pouring out grey pus, like water from a hose! So gross!

I CONFESS

Anyone else started their planning for their Christmas gift list for this year? I'm trying to find one simple item to send to everyone on my list. It will probably be a food/snack item.

I CONFESS

Inktober on Instagram is going to start soon! They released the list on 9/01 for the prompts and I was hoping that my random doodles over the summer would work for it but... nope. Plus most of my doodles are kinda copies from drawings I found on Pinterest so it feels fraudulent, ha.