Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, December 30, 2019

What I Wore || New York Witch

I had to brighten up the photos because you couldn't see the details, so I look like extra pale...
My husband had his Christmas work party and this time it was after work and couples invited! I was almost thinking of wearing the dress I wore to my friend's winter wedding, but after I got home from work, I was feeling a little under the weather so I went with a looser fitting all-black ensemble. I put it together in five minutes and really liked how it came out! 

Ever since making these outfit posts, I enjoy coming up with "names/themes" for my outfits, and right away I thought I looked like a New York Witch. I have never been to New York, nor am I a witch in any sense, but you get where I'm coming from, right???
Top || Express Portofino
Camisole || Uniqlo
Skirt || Modcloth (it has POCKETS)
Nylons || Calvin Klein
Boots || Vince Camuto
Coat || Kate Spade
Handbag || Kurt Geiger
Earrings || 1928