Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 10-20-2019

I CONFESS

I kinda only did the Alzheimers walk because I wanted the work t-shirt... Sometimes we have t-shirt and jeans day at work, where we can wear a work-issued tee, but I just have the ugly white one. Now I have the teal one, lols. I did donate and show up though, so I'm not a total scamp.

I CONFESS

As much as I love the fall, the anticipation of all the events/holidays can like, pre-exhaust me sometimes? I enjoy them once they happen, and I like seeing friends and family, but the mental image of my calendar "filling up" with social engagements can make my brain go ahhhh. And it's not even a lot of stuff, ha, because let's be honest, I am a hermit.

I CONFESS

I was on the phone with one of my older sisters, and she paused after talking about her job and was... "I'm sorry, I have no idea what you do. What IS your job???" lolssss. So in case there is anyone else out there that is curious/doesn't know: I work at a non-profit day health center for underprivileged seniors, and I schedule their medical appointments. My job sounds simple, and it is, but the learning curve is steep. I've trained a few people, and it takes at LEAST six months before a scheduler is comfortable doing a day on their own. But it's really a two-person job. My center has 178 seniors.