Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, May 6, 2019

What I Wore || It's Spring Dammit

I wore this a few days after the official day of Spring, and it was still "cold" and I was like fuck it, I want to wear something that isn't black slacks!!!

I bought this off of Amazon, to see how the clothes are from there, I bought this dress, a tunic blouse, and a pullover sweater. The dress is the best of what I bought, but the bust is a little big for me and sags so I have to use a safety pin to keep things decent. Which is too bad, because the waist fits PERFECT.

As a general rule, I don't really like tops or dresses with the wrap style for that very reason, they never seem to stay closed for me! The other reason is that I feel like it makes my left boob look way bigger than my right.
Dress || Amazon
Cardigan || J Crew