Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, May 20, 2019

What I Wore || 1960's Stewardess

Sorry, only one photo! My room is much too cluttered and crazy for me to take photos that I would feel comfortable sharing. Finally, right, ha. I swear, I'm going to clean it. And the mirror. Promise.

My husband doesn't always comment on my outfits, if he does, it's usually about my butt, he likes my Express jeans because he says they make my butt look bigger. Which is quite the feat, I tell ya #tinybootielife. But this day, he said I looked like an old fashioned airplane hostess, which I'm assuming he meant 1960's, he isn't great at placing styles in the correct decade. Either way, YASSSS. That would be a great aesthetic!

I felt pretty cute this day, I wanted to look special for my "hair debut" at work, ha. Most people thought I also got a perm! Nope, just cut it. The receptionist was really sad, she loved my long hair. I asked if she wanted it, I had it at home (no joke! it's residing on my bookcase right now).

I've also been told I look MUCH younger. And English. I've been told a lot of things.

I think the bangs were the right route to go for my huge forehead. I haven't had bangs since my hair started getting curly in middle school and my mom cut my bangs too short and I tried to treat them like straight hair and they would split in the middle and turn into little horns halfway through the day. But these bangs are better! They still like to stick straight up when I wake up in the morning, but I understand how to deal with them now.

Long Sleeve Tee || The Gap
Pinafore || ASOS