Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 5-19-2019

I CONFESS

A couple weekends back when we had a bunch of people over, someone or someones accidentally changed the settings on our water/ice on our fridge! They turned the ice maker off and turned on the child lock, like HOW. You don't have to press any buttons to get ice or water!!! Neil had to spend 20 minutes trying to undo it.

I CONFESS

I'm feeling overwhelmed with all the things that I have to plan/organize for the next few months, even though most are "fun" things, it doesn't take much to stress me out. One thing I'm trying to plan is my dad's 70th so I have to call to rent a boat and figure out hotel stuff for me and my brother and nephews and food and ughhh. Plus having to go through all the effort and money and be stuck with his wife all afternoon? Bleh.

I CONFESS

My turtle knocked over one of my planters and ate 2/3 of the plants growing in it. DANG. Most of that was supposed to be for HIM so I wouldn't have to spend so much on produce this summer. Such a dumb little tank of a dinosaur. I hope that the plants will rebound :/ I have been looking forward to lemon cucumber!