Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, February 4, 2019

What I Wore || Twisted Polka Dots and a Smile

I love almost everything about this blouse. Polka dots (der), thick enough I don't need a cami underneath for either modesty or slimming down bra lines, sleeveless to wear with cardigans, long enough to tuck into my slacks but not too long. The little knot detail I almost love, but it does feel a little too bulky. It's not enough of a deal breaker for me, but I also don't see myself buying it in the rest of the colors. Which is too bad because I think it's pretty well made. Really though, I think I am just way too picky about blouses.

The smirk on my face is due to my husband's shenanigans which I won't post all of them because some of them are him shirtless and I don't think he would be pleased with that. At first, his photobombs were unintentional, not realizing that I was in the middle of taking photos. Previously I had been waiting for him to leave before I start because I knew he would either ask a million questions or be bothersome, but since I love him, most of his bothersome is funny/cute.
Blouse || Tommy Hilfiger (exact item)
Slacks || Express (exact item)
Cardigan || Express (exact item)
Flats || Payless (purchased a long time ago)
   
Bonus outtake photos: