Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, February 18, 2019

What I Wore || Foxy Lady

It's very hard to not start this post by nit-picking this selfie so let's just move on the to outfit ;)

I loved the top part of this outfit, the wide leg pants... trying to get used to those. I may just stick with slimmer pants. The shoes, not great with this outfit I think. They matched perfectly with the fox print, but they just don't seem to go with the pants. My goal was to wear NO BLACK so I accomplished that at least. Trying to match other colors is very difficult (for me)!

I definitely want to get more cardigans from Boden in this style, in all the colors if possible. Currently, I have this orange one and a blue one.

The blouse didn't have a closure at the top, and the top bits folded over, so I found a small gold safety pin to hold it in place. Just need to take a steamer to it to make it lay more flat. The print is only on one side, so I thought it looked silly folded over, plus I don't like showing too much cleavage.

I bought a bunch of tops from Modcloth when they were having a huge sale during Christmas. The quality is more like forever 21, so not worth full price for most of the items I don't feel. At least not for most of the brands. I have a bunch more stuff in my cart waiting for another sale!
Cardigan || Boden
Blouse || Modcloth
Slacks || Express
Shoes || Macys

Bonus photo with the photobombing husband: