Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Sunday Confessions || 12-30-2018

I CONFESS

I have decided to finally go through all my drafts and finish them, no matter how absurdly after the fact it is. So I apologize in advance for any confusion. I have a few posts about my closet, ones I started before my husband decided to get us a new closet so I know that is going to be a little weird. You'll be like, hey wait, what happened to your fancy new closet???

This project will include drafts on my other blog as well, It's Like A Potato, so you know those be old. It just felt like so much digital clutter, so it was either finish or delete. I felt like why delete when I had already put some effort into it???

My goal is to get over needing "Pinterest perfect" photos to go with my posts (lord knows I take enough photos, just use what I got lady!) and to finally just finish some projects.

Let's dooooo this thing.


Also, you should check out my Pinterest page because I updated all the cover photos and it looks so organized again! GAZE UPON IT'S SPLENDOR.