Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Sunday Confessions || 12-23-2018

I CONFESS

On the app Poshmark, an app for selling clothing, it's pretty common for sellers to include a small gift with purchases. I wanted to do the same, but I didn't want it to be any useless throwaway junk. I finally came up with the idea of measuring tapes, I mean, pretty useful right? SO, I found a wholesale site, of which I also ordered some wholesale clothes to sell, found some measuring tapes super cheap in cute colors. DONE. I pre-wrapped up a dozen and labeled with my "store" name thank you sticker and included in about five purchases before I decided to use one myself. I went to measure the waist of a garment and the tape measured it at 20 inches at the waist. Um. What. I do NOT have a 20-inch waist and there is no way something I wore had that as a measurement. I then measure MY waist, and again, 20 inches. I get out my old measuring tape I was hoping to replace and got a more accurate 24.5. OH NO. I compare the old tape to the new one and.... god damn it. Each inch on the new one is much bigger than one inch!!! WHAT.THE.HECK.

No more Chinese wholesale purchasing for me guys. I have to throw the whole lot out! So much for not wanting any throwaway items, oy vey.

And don't ask me about the clothing I ordered. Very hit or miss, and I don't think I'm going to have much luck selling them on Poshmark.


I CONFESS

But in other news, I am slowly selling things I purged from my closet! I just need to spend more time posting and organizing my Poshmark selling items. Even my husband has given me things to sell from his closet.