Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sunday Confessions || 7-16-2023




I CONFESS

I've been kinda thinking of trying to solo travel at least once.  I don't think I would enjoy it, ha, but I think I should do something outside of my comfort zone. But would this be TOO much out of it? I figure I would pick an all-inclusive resort to start, that way I would have everything at the hotel and would just need to travel from the airport to the hotel and back. I'm not sure. Not an idea that is fully fleshed out, just a passing thought. I wanna do it. I think. Kinda. But then not really. Have any of you guys done it? Or thought about it? Where/what would you go/do??


I CONFESS

Tomorrow is my MOHS surgery! If I think about it I get nervous. The numbing shot they gave me for the biopsy was ouchie and I'm sure with this they will have to do MORE because the numbing thing only lasted like 20 minutes. They told me to bring snacks/food in case it takes all day (estimate was like 3 hours min +) so I bought stuff to make a little greek inspired bento and a big bag of gummy worms. 


I CONFESS

I bought myself some pink glitter crocs that were on sale. They are so cute!