Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sunday Confessions || 6-25-2023


I CONFESS

So I think I got covid for the second time last week. Much milder than the first time. Still felt like butt. But I could at least be upright, so there's that.


I CONFESS

My garden is still doing really well! I'm very happy with it. I've also made myself water it every day... which I mean, yes of course that would help, HA. I did forget for two days in a row and I thought I killed it... did I mention that already before? I was SO SAD, everything was so FLAT. So I try to go out after I get home from work and give it a good soak. I want to get one more planter for next year, have one dedicated for the zucchini plants, and get more wire cage things. One wasn't enough! They need more support.


I CONFESS

I bought myself some pink glitter crocs. Yeah, I did that. Defense: they were on sale? And I was already buying Neil a specialty pair so I can steal the jibbitz...