Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sunday Confessions || 2-19-2022




I CONFESS

I've been really worried about what to do about when my hair turns grey/white. It hasn't happened yet, but I feel like it's going to happen SOON and I'm just like... do I dye it? Do I let it be? What color will it be? Where will it start? All over? A skunk stripe? AHHHH. I've only found one white hair like four years ago and nothing since. I put the hair in a little jar I bought back in the nineties that my little brother put a dead yellow jacket in for some reason and the hair oxidized (I guess?) and turned black. Maybe I did a spell on me. I also don't know why I've saved this dead insect for over twenty years now.


I CONFESS

I have also added other random items to this container because it makes me laugh. One super cute decorated fake nail found in a box of sparkling water. The skin from my turtle's ear that he sheds every once in a while. A giant pincher bug. This is going to be the WTF is this thing for people to find when I die.


I CONFESS

I was doing so well not spending money in January and then... I bought a few things in February that I didn't really need but I wanted to. Some cute keds that were on clearance, some press-on nails I wanted to try out, and some reusable ice cream containers to use for the ice cream maker I got for Christmas. That one feels like an ok purchase because it goes with something I already have. And what was I going to put the ice cream in?? I don't have any large Tupperware.