Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sunday Confessions || 2-23-2020

I CONFESS

The other day Neil and I were cuddling and he asked me what I was thinking. Me: That by the time I stop getting asked for my I.D for alcohol, I'll be that age they joke-ask you because you obviously are too old to be carded so I'll never really have that gap of not being asked. Him: This is why I love you, you have such weird thoughts.

If I ask him what he is thinking, he almost always says "nothing".


I CONFESS

[redacted] this WAS a vague rant about work but I think a coworker peeped my blog a bunch on Friday so I don't wanna get in trouble even though no names or specifics were mentioned. I kinda like my job, ha. 

does anyone else freak out when you see someone from your home city reading your blog posts that aren't labeled so you're left thinking, is this a random person or someone who knows me???


I CONFESS


Why do short weeks feel like extra long weeks. I almost think having Monday off wasn't worth it. Almost.


I CONFESS


[redacted] another work-related one. sorrrryyyy guys. 


I CONFESS


I got a new laptop! This time in blaaaack, yay. My other one died on me and was really frustrating. Luckily my husband is my personal IT and fixed it...by getting me a new one :) If it wasn't for him I'd slip back into the dark ages I think. When I had absolutely NO tech in my life, ha. No cellphone, only a landline, no tv, no computer. When he first met me and I had just moved back into my parents, so there was tech there, he had asked my sister how to get a hold of me. She was like, um, you could try to call the house but even if she is home she won't answer it. I think he was hoping for a cell phone number :D Which I think I had one at that point that my dad finally got me, but I never used it. I only had it charged and with me when I had a late shift at the mall (like getting off at midnight and taking the bus home).

One time my dad was home when the phone rang, and he noticed that all his kids just straight up ignored it. He was completely shocked, but we were like, that's what the answering machine is for?

I CONFESS

Also, Grammarly now has emoji to rate how your writing sounds and this one got a sad emoji. Not sure how I feel about that.