Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Dream a little Dream || Moose and Wren

I was having this dream right before I woke up on a Saturday, it was playing out kind of like a children's book, still photos, and animated, real-life mix kind of thing. Anyway, it seemed like a play on an introverted character and an extroverted character, a mix of me and my husband.

Wren Character Stats:
-Extrovert
-Small
-Bug Expert
-Song Maker Upper

Moose Character Stats:
-Introverted/Hermit
-Large
-Clumsy
-Feels Obligated to help if needed/tries to do the right thing

I looked online because this had to be a book already or something, its just two random animals and I hadn't been watching Blue Planet or anything since that show makes me super sad.

Aside from someone having a blog with that exact title (!!!) there isn't.

So this was what I remember:
-Moose helping injured wren to flock (how they met up I don't know)
-Wren in a hammock on (antlers... what do you call them??? this was my favorite part, so cute!)
-Wren (isn't actually injured just was daydreaming, watching bugs and lost his flock. do they even fly in flocks.)
-Wren enjoys the moose's company, is silly, sings songs, knows his bugs
-Moose is tired, wants quiet, trying to do the right thing
-Accidentally finds the group of wrens (somehow)
-Wren has to leave
-Moose is relieved. Or is he?

You know, super cliche, basic opposites attract story, hate each other then bond blah blah. My brain is good at figuring out the basic outline, but the actual catalyst to the stories... not so much. If I had more motivation, this would be my start for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).