Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Organizing Bedroom... stuff

I don't have children or nosy roommates, but I still like to have all my things organized and discreet. I also do travel/go out of town, and need catsitters every once in a while. And while I do pick people that I trust, they don't need to feel awkward going into my bedroom looking for my cats. I mean, if you go snooping through my things, then you find what you find ;) but that's on you.

COME ON GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT STUFF I MEAN.

My husband and I didn't have much before (lingerie and lube) but recently decided to expand our items so I needed to figure out a way to organize that also kept it out of sight but also easy to get to.
For the clothing, I just used packing cubes to organize, then place into a larger tote with a zipper, that I already had for the closet. For the other items, I found this locking under bed safe that had wheels.

How do you organize your bedroom stuff? Do you even bother?