Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 4-14-2019

I CONFESS

I feel like my house is so full of STUFF and CLUTTER that I don't need but it's such a pain to sit down and try to go through it all and organize. I've done a bit here and there, and I'm going to have a garage sale to hopefully get rid of some of it, then rent a dumpster with my brother and toss the rest. I just need it out of my house! I also need to get more organized with the clearing-of-the-clutter... The problem is that I also have all these projects I want to get to which involve storing stuff (like all my and my husband's clothing/shoes to sell on Poshmark). I have a basket now that is full of... stuff, that is going to take me ages to sort through... BUT. The computer room looks tidier now!

I have an older sister that is a bit of a hoarder and will just go through episodes of throwing out all of her stuff and starting over, claiming to have embraced minimalism. Though it never lasts for her, I can see the allure of starting fresh!

I CONFESS

I've never had a garage sale of my own, and I'm a bit afraid of no one showing up at all. I have plans to post about it on Craigslist and the Nextdoor app, and then put posters around... My younger sister said she would spend the night and help me out, so at least I will have some company. But I also kinda don't want to deal with people side-eyeing my crap either, ha.

I CONFESS

We got some new blinds to replace the curtains, which I'm excited about, but also worried that the kittens are going to destroy them. They are still a little crazy! But yay for less cluttered look for the windows. You would think I just binged the Marie Kondo show but I haven't, I promise!