Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday Confessions || 5-20-2018


I CONFESS

I use an app to try to track my period, and based on my input it said that it wasn't supposed to start until next week, but the past two weeks every day I was like, ugh, feels like its going to start! And two weeks is a long time to feel like that so I went through a lot of pads for that whole "just in case" feeling, and it FINALLY started on Friday. Ugh. It's been very terrible on the pre-symptoms of extreme bloating (like I seriously was having trouble buttoning up my pants!!!) and breast tenderness. Basically, I'm just very relieved that my body can go back to normal for awhile. 

I CONFESS

I had some outside chairs set up under a tree outside and when we came home on Saturday from the movies, one of them was now by the fence in view of the kitchen window. My turtle had gotten stuck I guess, and dragged it over without knocking it over. I then knew 100 percent it was him because he had put himself to bed early, which he will do if he has had a frustrating encounter :D :D :D Like, welp, this day sucks, let's try again tomorrow.

I CONFESS

I got my annual review at work which came with a one-year certificate and pin. I'm not sure what to do with it. My brother said he just threw his away.

I CONFESS

I've been trying to clean up some of the closets, where stuff just goes to sit forever, but now I'm filling up the garage with junk I don't want. I need to get one of the large dumpster things. TOO MUCH STUFF.

I CONFESS

And on the too much stuff front, I think I've finally decided what couch I want to get once I get the money together. So I might as well wait on the bin thing, cause how am I going to get rid of the couch I have right now??? But I don't think I will be ready to buy a new couch until December, because I will also want to get a new coffee table and some wall art and that is going to be a bit of money. But then that's a long time to just have all that junk in my garage, which I also want to clear out.