Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday Confessions | 1-13-2018

I CONFESS

I was in my downstairs bathroom in the early morning, with the sun filtering through the small window when I looked in the mirror and... the front bit of my hair, the bit I poof up a bit, looked, dare I say, silvery??? I turned on the light and the effect was gone. Turn off the light, there it was. IS MY HAIR TURNING GREY LIKE A WHOLE CLUMP OF IT IN THE FRONT. Or is it just bleached from the winter sun when I walk to and from Whole Foods for my lunch? And then sit in the sun because it's cold as fuck. SIXTY DEGREES IS TOO COLD TO EAT OUTSIDE IN THE SHADE, OK?


I CONFESS

I have sold seven things on Poshmark, guys! Yay for me :) But I'm also a little embarrassed by the amount of stuff I have assembled to post on there... I really need to do some more mindful shopping. Or you know, LESS SHOPPING. At least though, this way I'm making a little bit of my money back. Part of it is my changing my style this past year and actually being more thorough about cleaning out my closet; so I'm hoping once this chunk of stuff is gone, it won't be this severe again. But I've earned 180 bucks so there's that!


I CONFESS

My husband was teasing me a bit when I first started this Poshmark thing, asking me how my "shipping business" was doing but has actually been super helpful. I'm not very (read: at all) experienced with shipping things or going to the post office and he has been helping me with that. I know, I know, what is there to help with???He prints the labels at his work and puts them on the boxes for me, and drives me to the post office after work. THANKS SO MUCH HUSBAND. He says its no big deal but I feel like it is. Since I don't drive, I try to keep my driving requests to a minimum, and this feels a bit frivolous. Though I did end up selling three things in one week and he was getting a little tired of going to the post office every day after work... BUT then he realized there is a much closer place for us to drop off the packages! Funny how you don't notice places until you need them, it's right next to the Baja Fresh that we like to eat at :) :)


I CONFESS

So I feel like shit cause I just realized I'm using a font that a blog I read uses as their main font for stuff and I just made a bunch of headers for blog posts AND THE CRINGE IT HURTS. Now I have to change it because I look like a creepy copy cat :( And here I was thinking go me I got so much blog stuff done! (Hint: its the font on THIS VERY BLOG POST)

*edit* false alarm, it isn't the same exact one but it's really freaking close. halp. should I still change it???