Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday Confessions | 1-06-2018

I CONFESS


I'm not going to even say how long it took me to make another confessions header... to just end up with this, ha. I mean, I like it, but it's JUST SO SIMPLE. WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG.


I CONFESS


I was going to do a separate post on my 2018 goals, but I inevitably forget about it and never do a re-cap or even bother with finishing half of them... So I'm just going to sneak it in here:

  • Read 12 books
  • Draw 52 things
  • Write 52 posts 

I haven't decided yet if Sunday Confessions counts, or the ones I wrote before the year started also count... (I think we all know the answer is yes and yes)

And that's it. Keeping it simple!


I CONFESS


I went over to my old blog to see how many Sunday Confessions I had written, and it was 122!!! Here is a link to my very first post, almost three years ago. I cannot believe I have managed to keep up with it for so long! I really like it, it makes it super easy to keep up with my internet friends that I have never met. So you better never end it Becky ;)


I CONFESS

Also, I'm not sure if my Disqus is working right or not, it doesn't show up on the mobile version of my site which is annoying, and it seems like it's not always showing up on the web version either. Sigh. I will continue to see what I can do but I'm not promising any miracles.

*EDIT*
My husband worked some miracles! If Disqus doesn't show up automatically for you, there should be some text that says "# Comments", click on that and then Disqus should show up.