Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sunday Confessions || 9-25-2022


I CONFESS

I have like, a huge pile of clean clothes that needs to be put away. Like three weeks worth. Ugh.


I CONFESS

I tried this new (to me) fancy (read: expensive) deodorant and nope, did not work for me. I need all the chemicals for these stanky pits. Maybe I'll do a post of things Tik Tok "made" me buy. Not from sponsored ads, but from creators. These might still be sponsored ads, but who knows. 


I CONFESS

My cats are just disgusting creatures I swear. Once again, another mystery poop nugget appeared! This time on the dining room table 🤢 

My Siamese was fussing with something on the table and I didn't really pay much attention (why. Over and over again if he is fussing over something it's either a lizard or poop). My husband comes downstairs and is like, what is THAT. I look, and it's a tiny smushed turd. Ugh. I disinfect the table (luckily we only use the table for mail, cat food, and other junk, we don't eat at it) and he checks the camera to find the culprit. First I blame Soya because it's been her. My husband is like, when was the last time she was on the table? Hmm, fair point. Then I blame MiSu because she is too fat to clean her bloomers. Nope. It was Toki! And she did it the night before after I went to sleep. I guess she had a bit of constipation and released it there.

I really need to realize that my Siamese is actively trying to communicate with me and I'm just ignoring him ☹️ he always does his best to cover up all these errant dookies!