Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Thursday, April 15, 2021

10 Year anniversary of being a home owner!

Photo from 3 year home anniversary (from it's like a potato)


Current photo of my house right after I mowed and I didn't want to wait for the sun to be higher to get a better photo.

WOW. where did the time go? Later this year will also be my 10 year wedding anniversary :) Sometimes I just look at my husband and be like dang, this man has been in my life 15 years. It's weird to my brain sometimes.

This fixer-upper still has a ways to go, but I love my home. This is the longest I've lived at any place for my adult life. In my whole twenties, I was basically moving almost every year. I lived at my parent's house (now just my mom's since the divorce) for the first 18 years of my life, and then I moved back in for a bit at 23 (?) but other than that my residence hasn't been that steady. Until this house :)

I'm hoping once covid-quarantine life is over, we can get back to the million projects. We noticed that the last bit of the original fence in the backyard is needing to be replaced so that might be the next project.