Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 12-01-2019

I CONFESS

I have a ton of outfit photos to get through so I think I'm going to just post them all in a row. I kinda want my 2019 outfits to not overlap with 2020...

I CONFESS

Neil and I finally re-hung our art. We had taken down our gallery wall when we bought a new liquor cabinet... like almost a year ago. Hanging up art is NOT my favorite thing at all. I like it once it's up, mostly, but the process, bleh. Our house is so crooked and uneven.

I CONFESS

I'm not a perfume person, but I bought some perfume from Sephora 100% because of the bottle shape. I've been pining after the Good Girl perfume, but the large bottle is pretty expensive, especially for something I don't even know if I like the scent. Then I saw a gift box with two tiny bottles for $25 and I was like, sold! THEY ARE SO CUTE. It's shaped like a high heel!!! And the scents actually aren't that bad.

I CONFESS

Also, people in Sephora wear way too much makeup. Like, I know coming from me that probably doesn't mean much, miss wearing zero makeup, but it doesn't look good in real life close up. Too much foundation!!! Let your skin breathe :(