Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, November 25, 2019

What I Wore || Sabrina the teenage witch


From what I remember of the show from the nineties, she wore a lot of short skirts with tights. While this skirt isn't short, it still felt a little like that. 
This is a fantastic filter for eyebrows! Yes please, can mine look like that in real life!!! But not the front teeth, why did it make one so wide???

It was Halloween day at work, and I really didn't want to participate in the contest thing that they make you do if you are in costume and parade in front of the old folks, then again if you are in the top three and do a dance-off to try to win first place. UGH TO THE MAX NO THANKS.
But I still wanted to be themed for the day, just subtle. I really loved how this outfit came out, so simple but I got a lot of compliments at work. My coworkers are just really nice like that though. I think I will replicate the black top and tights with more of my skirts. And maybe one day clean my mirror.
Top || Gap
Coat || Oilily
Skirt || Modcloth
Shoes || Old

Bonus photo of all the black and white in my unfinished bathroom, I thought my outfit with slippers looked very sharp in there ;) :