Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, October 28, 2019

What I Wore || Teal It Up

I have this skirt in teal and purple, and at first, I thought I liked them but now I'm second-guessing them. They don't have like a defined waist, just pull-on style. Also these shoes I paired with it were not very comfortable AT ALL. So those are going into my ever-growing Poshmark pile, ha. Let's just stick to my Danita wedges, ok?

Also my bangs were NOT bangin' this day. What the heck.

This photo was taken in summer when it was still a million degrees and the bathroom was still in the throes of remodeling. I found it hard to take more than a few photos, since the bedroom is so hot after work, plus the clutter made me feel bleh. My bedroom had all the stuff that was in the bathroom and hall closets just haphazard everywhere. Plus my Poshmark supplies and Halloween party stuff since I didn't have access to the other room. So basically I didn't want to spend any more time in my room than was necessary, ha.
Cardigan || Ann Taylor
Blouse || Ann Taylor
Skirt || Loft
Shoes || Modcloth
Earrings || 1928