Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, October 7, 2019

What I Wore || It's A Jungle Out There

My work has an annual BBQ lunch for the participants and employees provided by corporate. It's usually... well, it's free food. The potato salad had pineapple in it (!!!) in which I then stopped eating that because I thought it was all potato chunks. Now, I love pineapple, but not when I think it's potato and covered in mayo.

The activities team sent out an email saying that the theme was "Jungle" and to dress up to reflect that. Well, a driver and I were the only ones that remembered and bothered to try. Really, activities? REALLY??? Granted, mine is more safari/tropical but it was what I had in my closet. What would be jungle? Leopard print? I don't know.

I bought these earrings before I met my husband (about 15 years ago), and I desperately wanted to own something from Anthropologie but couldn't afford any of the clothes, so I bought these off of clearance. They feel a bit heavy for my ears, just because I really don't wear very many earrings, and if I do, mostly studs. I didn't take the best photo of them, but they have little elephants and zebras!
Earrings || Anthropologie (old)
Cardigan || Collectif (no longer available)
Skirt || Modcloth (no longer available)
Wedges || B.A.I.T