Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, August 5, 2019

What I Wore || Feeling a bit Preppy

I was deciding between a tan cardigan and this navy one and felt the tan one felt too "one note" for the outfit so went with navy. The color scheme made me think of a school uniform, not that I ever had to wear any, but my two younger siblings did. 

My poor younger sister, before I turned her into a fashion monster, our mom was in charge of her clothes and sizing. My mom would buy her underwear in the same size as her pants, which isn't how sizing works, so her too big for her white briefs would always puff up over her uniform slacks, and her size medium polo would end up sliding over to one shoulder. She has never been a size medium in her life. My mom did the same thing to me as well! We are not going to grow into these tents, mom!

My face/skin was being really terrible this week, I've been working on cutting down on my sugar and drinking more water but this week Neil Door Dashed Cinnabun and I drank some soda with dinner instead of water a few nights. And one day I completely forgot my water bottle, so I had no water all day. I could have walked to Whole Foods and bought some water, but I 'm so freaking lazy I would rather be dehydrated then do that.
Cardigan || Ann Taylor
Blouse || H&M
Skirt || Express
Wedges || B.A.I.T