Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, June 17, 2019

What I Wore || Red Tide Cometh

It's not something I completely meant to do, but this day my period started, and it was being a beast with the cramps, so I dressed in lots of red to mark the occasion. Normally I like to pair a green cardigan with this blouse and black shoes. My husband commented on all the red, and I replied that it felt appropriate, and he was like ew. He is not a fan of that time of the month. Though, is anyone really?

I'm still (not so patiently) waiting for Express to have more cute printed Portofino shirts, this one is now two years old, as is the ladybug and lemon one. You hear that Express, I AM WAITING. On Poshmark, I've seen ones with palm trees, and little parrots from past designs. Yes, please!!!

In general, I've been trying not to buy so much, since my pile for my own Poshmark closet has grown, so much of my old stuff just doesn't feel ME anymore, whatever that means. But I feel like I shouldn't be mindlessly buying if I can't really figure out what that is.
Cardigan || J Crew
Blouse || Express
Slacks || Express
Wedges || B.A.I.T