Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 6-02-2019


I CONFESS

Memorial Day sales were really good, online that is. HALP MY BUDGET.

I CONFESS

I have either a canker sore or cold sore on my lip. I'm leaning towards canker sore because it's more on the inside of my lip and it's a place I've never gotten a cold sore before. SO STUPID AND I HATE IT.

I CONFESS

I finally started using the weighted blanket my husband bought me for Christmas and I think it warrants its own post.

I CONFESS

My Irish twin got engaged in Italy a few weeks ago!!! And by Irish twin I mean my sister that is 13 months older than me, ha. I'm so happy for her :) But now I have to look for a dress and you know how obsessive and fruitless my searches end up :(

I CONFESS

Another marriage in our friend group is going through some tough times :/ Luckily they are approaching it with such high emotional intelligence, I'm in awe. I'm not that healthy, I'm more of a scorched earth, ice queen kind of girl. The only bonus to these happening is my husband reflecting on our relationship and expressing how happy and lucky he is to have me. YA DAMN STRAIGHT, YO, I'M AMAZING ;) I mean, just don't betray my trust and it's all good, right?