Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, April 22, 2019

What I Wore || You look expensive. And like a model.

My coworkers had nothing but compliments for me with this outfit! To say I felt fire is an understatement!

I have to walk past the front receptionist desk to get to the breakroom, and the receptionist says the way I walk in heels is like a model, which always makes me laugh because I feel like I'm walking stiff legged and hip, I have to remember to try to relax my hips sometimes (my hip joints suck and I can feel them grinding in place sometimes).
This day, in particular, I was told by her that I really looked like a model, and another girl was like, don't take this the wrong way, but you look expensive, like good expensive. 

Also, these are my absolute favorite pair of heeled wedges, and I'm going to buy them in (almost) every color (I don't think I would ever wear a white shoe, but they come in: black, red, tan, blue, navy, green, white, and pink). I know that is considered "lazy fashion" but I don't care! When I find something that not only looks cute but is comfortable, I am going to buy it in all the colors!
Coat || Oilily
Tee || Boden
Skirt || Express
Heels || BAIT