Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, April 15, 2019

What I Wore || Ladybug Portofino

I'm not too keen where I have moved the mirror, but we are going to get the windows done with new blinds and it was leaning halfway over a window, and there are not too many empty wall spaces to put it. We might be moving our bed out from under one of the windows, so I could possibly put it in that corner. 

We are thinking of moving the bed because MiSu jumped off the ledge onto Neil's face one morning (not the best way to wake up ever), with him quite distraught and yelling that he could have lost an eye. When I frantically turned on the light, I honestly wasn't sure if his eye was damaged! There was a lot of blood, but it turned out just to be from a puncture on his nose pooling into his eye. He forgave her, he isn't one to stay mad, but he does look like he has been in a (cat) fight.
So the blouse. 

I love the little ladybug print, it's subtle and cute. I was eating my lunch outside last year and a lady came up to me and asked me where I got it, it was just super adorable. Express, always express. Their prints have been much too LARGE lately, makes them feel too cartoony. Back to mini prints, please!

I haven't taken very many outfit photos lately one: because of the rain, all my outfits are the same so no point! I cannot wait for warmer weather so I can wear my skirts! And two: the mirror placement. I don't keep the room tidy enough and this angle shows so much, ha. 
Biker Jacket || Abercrombie (old)
Blouse || Express Portofino (old)
Slacks || Express
Heels || Naturalizer (old)