Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 3-03-2019

I CONFESS

My friend Katrina and I always send photos of our meal at the Fish Market to each other which is my favorite thing ever. Ever since we found out that we both order THE EXACT SAME THING EVERY TIME it's been a thing. If you go, order the trout, it's the best :)


I CONFESS

Why is it so hard to just try to find what people chose to wear in Las Vegas on Instagram? Am I just not thinking of the right hashtags? Do people just not post their outfits (that has to be a LIE)? I know people plan out their travel outfits very carefully, freaking tag that shit people!

I've tried:
#vegas, #lasvegas, #wiwvegas, #vegasvaction, #vegasbaby, #vegasfashion, #lasvegasfashion (these last two were mostly just fashion bloggers, not what I'm looking for). And all of these tags are 90% club ads, so annoying.


I CONFESS

If anyone is curious about how I got the ink tag off my coat, the method that worked was using rubber bands! You just keep wrapping rubber bands on there to force it up, then eventually you can pull it apart. Also: don't buy something, stick it in your closet for a year, then inspect it. But who would have thought that an online order would come with a mother fucking ink tag. Fuck you Brooks Brothers. See if I ever spend money on your end of season clearance sale items again.