Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, February 11, 2019

What I Wore || Wide Eyes and Baggy Pants

I have a function on my phone to take awesome portrait photos (crisp in front, blurry in the back), which I realized I should be using for these outfit photos. I'm still learning how to use it, it seems to work best (for me at least), for the close-ups, not so much the farther away ones.

I took just a few photos after work like I've been trying to do and didn't even look at them until a few days later AND GIRL RELAX YOUR DANG EYES. Believe it or not, this close-up is the MOST relaxed of the few I took. I really had no idea I was making this expression.

The pants are one size larger than I have been buying, to see how that size fits. Not the best as it turns out. It's just that every once in a while, buying my usual size results in super tight crotch and perfect everywhere else. I suppose I could get these tailored, but bleh, not really my thing. That sounds like so much work and social interaction I'm not interested in having. Ideally, though, I would like to just wear more skirts and dresses, just on the hunt for the perfect nylons.
Blouse || ModCloth (exact item)
Cardigan || Express (exact item)
Slacks || Express (exact item)
Flats || Payless (ages ago)

I do love how these pants paired with my blouse, so I'm going to try to shrink the pants and see how that works out.