Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, January 28, 2019

What I Wore || Polka Dot Around The Clock

 
I wore this outfit for work on New Year's Eve. I wasn't sure if we would be going out after work (I doubted it since I was still tired from the weekend trip to my Nana's). I need to look at my phone more often. After I woke up and dressed and went downstairs for the second time (first time is feeding the cats then going back up to get ready), I looked at my phone and my coworker had texted me the night before that we could wear jeans to work. Oy.

These were new tights, I'm always trying out new brands (to me), and ugh. So flippin baggy around my ankles and way too long in the leg. Nope, nope, nope. If you don't have toothpicks for legs I'm sure they will be fine for you. Walking around with that loose, baggy feeling around your ankles is so gross.
Dress || ASOS
Tights || Hue
Booties (old) || Abound

I bought this exact dress in a tropical print last year and I loved it, despite the obvious cheapness (front top piece in two pieces, seam in the middle, instead of one piece, seams only on the sides). I would buy it in more patterns if they make them (without the stupid puff sleeves the other ones have, ew). I would like to have more dresses to wear to work since they are so easy: its a whole outfit in one!