Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sunday Confessions || 4-24-2021


I CONFESS

Anyone following this guy on Instagram? Apparently, he was in my city a few days ago. I just gotta wonder how STINKY that costume has got to be?? Since he also runs marathons in it too?? 


I CONFESS

I've been trying to figure out my color season because reasons. Boredom? And I just can't for the life of me figure out if I'm a winter or a summer. So many of the quizzes include questions about what colors look best on you and it's like... erm, I DON'T KNOW THAT IS WHY I'M TAKING THIS QUIZ.

I like this post that breaks it into 12 seasons and really does try to explain it.

Hue: Warm or Cool
Value: Light or Dark
Chroma: Muted or Bright

The only one I feel I understand myself to be is cool-toned. I think. My veins look mostly blue? I know I've talked about trying to figure this out before, but I never really got anywhere with it so I'm trying again. I think I might just make a different post about it and include photos.


I CONFESS

Did I mention that I quit my job about a month ago? Yeah, that happened.


I CONFESS

I'll also be traveling soon for a funeral and I'm a little anxious about it. Some normal anxiety that comes with traveling alone and navigating airports by myself (SOB) and some anxiety to do with covid.  I'm trying not to think about it too much.