Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, April 13, 2020

What I Wore || Yellow is not Orange

The last outfit I took a photo of before working from home. I didn't realize my camisole was peaking out, that wasn't intentional. Should have been tucked in! Looks kinda like my belly showing, ha. 

We were allowed to be more casual every day since we were technically closed. This sweater doesn't quite match the orange on the sneakers but oh well. This is the one color I bought that I'm having a hard time matching with my other things.

It was pretty weird being at work that last week, 90% of the staff was already working from home or just not working since 3/12, but that last week was even fewer people. I like having my routine so I was fine going to work still. Then on Monday 3/30, I came into work and my supervisor told me that going forward I will also be working from home. So I had my husband pick me up and since then... it's been yoga pants and socks.

If I knew this was going to be the last outfit photo for a while, I would have tried to make it more interesting! Or at least tucked in that dang cami, ha. This wasn't my last day of real work outfit, I think I took this photo on 3/27, just to be clear. But close enough!
Sweater || Express
Camisole || Uniqlo
Jeans || Express
Sneakers || Saucony

*EDIT* Totally just noticed my bra hanging on my dress form in the back after finishing this post, lolsss