Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 8-18-2019

I CONFESS

If you guys ever read my blog by going to the actual website, not mobile, the flapper girls are clickable! They are a way to organize some of my posts, so most don't have anything on them yet. Mostly just the outfit one and the recipe one.


I CONFESS

I get so set in my life routines, that when it gets disrupted, I end up feeling "stuck" instead of just adapting my schedule. So on the weekends is when I normally do the bulk of my house cleaning, since after work I'm so tired/lazy/hot. But we've had workers both days for the bulk of summer, and I stay in the back room with the cats because: I am a shy hermit, and to keep the cats calm. That means I have to rush to get basic cleaning done, no deep cleaning. I SHOULD just change up my routine and start cleaning more during the week (which I SHOULD be doing anyway). There are other people that have kids, and cook dinner every day, and keep their house clean and sink empty of dishes before going to sleep, whyyyy am I so lazy.


I CONFESS

Right after the workers put down the "mud" for the tile, Toki walked all over it. She is not a shy hermit.