Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 7-21-2019

I CONFESS

Anyone else get a little annoyed when your significant other recalls a memory thinking it's you but really it's some past ex/love interest? Or is that something that is just specific to my husband, ha. You would think after 12 years it would stop happening, and to be fair it's been a while since the last time he did it. I've gotten upset in the past and he was like, is it my fault that you mean so much to me that it seems like you've been around all my life??? Hrmph. OK WHEN YOU PUT IT THAT WAY. So now I don't get upset, just mildly annoyed. His most recent "memory" was "me" telling him that he is so charming with older Asian ladies at the Oban festival. I've never said that. And I've never been to the Oban festival.


I CONFESS

We started watching the American version of The Office, which I've never seen before, just lots of references online, mostly tinder bios with "looking for the Jim to my Pam" or whatever, and... really guys? Jim (so far, I'm like four episodes deep) is such a fucking LOSER #niceguy. Does his character get any better??? 


I CONFESS

I decided to play Just Dance which I haven't done in ages, and only at parties, and I'm glad I did! It was so much fun just trying to make my body move in ways I don't ever move. I did it for almost an hour and felt way sorer than I ever do when I use the rowing machine. That could be because maybe I don't row correctly, or for a long enough time. Either way, dancing is way more fun!