Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 7-07-2019


I CONFESS

My dad is the manager of the well in his little rural community and my god has he become a petty tyrant. My one sister told me that he and his wife are so indignant that the fire department "stole" like a million gallons of water so they sent the fire chief a bill, just for the principal of the matter. SO MUCH UGHHHHH. (This was last year when those really terrible fires happened).

1. Oh, how Christian of them, I guess the phrase goes "love thy neighbor except in a natural disaster then they can go fuck themselves". My dad and his wife go to church and pride themselves as Christian *eyeroll emoji*
2. Most of the fires happened on federal land, so if they want to "bill" someone, send that shit to Trump.
3. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, fire departments have the right to commandeer ANY BODY OF WATER. They don't have time to negotiate with petty shitty private water owners while shit is on fire. I don't agree with all laws and regulations, but this one is a no brainer, right??? They didn't steal shit.

And I have to grit my teeth and spend four hours with them on a boat in a week. Fuck me.

Also, my sister was upset that my dad and his wife went up to our grandma's to escape the bad air quality, but then it got bad there, so they left for Washington (state), leaving OUR GRANDMA BEHIND. How shitty is that!!! If the air is bad for you guys, what about her??????

I CONFESS
Also, god, I thought I made it so easy for my family to just go to this stupid boat thing. I put an evite on Facebook like over THREE MONTHS AGO. Both nephews replied right away, yes. Shane said yes. Colleen took ages to agree, then by the time she was like fine, I'll go, her work couldn't give her the day off. Like girl, if you would have just took the day off just in case, then you could decide yes or no closer to the date??? UGH. 

BUT THEN. Two weeks before the venture, I message in the facebook evite, hope everyone is getting ready! Then one nephew says oh, I'm going to be out of town. What. So I text Shane, hey if nephew one is out of town does that mean his brother is too??? Shane says yes... Also Shane forgot what weekend and scheduled to have HIS TEETH PULLED THE DAY HE WAS GOING TO DRIVE US UP THERE. WTF.

I reserved the boat. The motel rooms. I meal planned. Bought stuff. Going to do all the prep. Pay for everything. Shane just had to drive, and the others just had to show up. WHY IS THIS SO HARD.