Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, January 7, 2019

What I Wore || Outfit photos are harder to take than they look or alternate title how I don't look as cute as I think I do


Ponte Leggings || Loft
Leaf Print Tunic || ModCloth
Slip on Flats || Minnetonke

My outfit photos are out of order, this was the very first outfit photo I took, but I wanted to post the festive one when it made sense. I think the Winter Ice outfit photos came out better, not sure why I thought cropping out half my face was a good idea.)

I took outfit photos for about three days in the morning before I left for work, then realized I really don't give myself enough time for this, and I need MORE PRACTICE taking my own dang photo. One, I could solve part of this by taking the photo AFTER work before I change into my lounge clothes to give myself more time (which I did for the Winter Ice photo, and I think that one turned out much better). If anyone has any other tips, tricks, and/or advice for me, I'd much appreciate it!
I've been trying to figure out what kind of pants I prefer for work, and this is my first time buying leggings meant for OUTSIDE the house, so far all the ones I've bought have been for lounging/pj only. I'm a little self-conscious about my stick legs, so even though my skinny jeans are just as skinny, leggings just FEEL like my legs are more exposed. While being covered. Somehow. These leggings are pretty thick, and I don't think I had any glaring underwear lines to worry about, but I still paired it with a long blouse just in case.

I don't consider this a "styled" outfit, more of a just trying out new types of clothes thing. This is pretty typical of what I wear most days though: black pants, black flats, blouse. I really do need to figure out my hair situation. I know that I could get it to be more curly if I put in the time, but I have just been so darn lazy with just about everything in my life lately.