Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday Confessions || 10-14-2018

I CONFESS

Dude, it's been hella long I know. And I'm kinda just writing this post just because it's been hellza long, not because I'm feeling particularly inspired.

I CONFESS

The kittens will be six months next week (already!) and have been just the cutest, sweetest things. But they also don't let me sleep much. Or get very much done. And Kazu has this habit of having to poop right in front of me when I clean their litter boxes. Doesn't matter which box I am cleaning, or if the other ones are fresh and clean, no. It has to be the one I am in the middle of cleaning. I can honestly say I have NEVER SEEN MY OTHER CATS POOP EVER. 

I CONFESS

I made a post about moving my closet from the bedroom to the computer room since we were going to have the kittens sleep with us in the bedroom with the door closed after my two months of sleeping on dog beds in the room downstairs with them because I didn't want them destroying my clothes while we slept (hmm, that's a lot of info in one run-on sentence) but guess what. Neil decided to spend his bonus getting us an actual closet structure put in the bedroom... So now I have to move everything again. We have two full bookcases of books that I moved from the computer room to the bedroom that now have to be moved back to the computer room. Which right now isn't the computer room, because it's my closet room. Because the computer is in the bedroom. Clear as mud? Ok.

I CONFESS

I have also not started any projects for my Halloween party and uh, I'm running out of weekends. Get on it girl, dang.

I CONFESS

A list of things my new kittens have broken/destroyed/messed up:

*My skin. I have so many scratches. Though they are now super gentle (mostly), that was a learning process.
*Chiffon dress. Snagged :(
*Fabric tie to a dress. Found pieces all over the house.
*A necklace. Kazu chewed right through the chain.
*My favorite blanket. It has several holes. MiSu likes to chew on it because it makes a squeaky noise with her teeth.
*My sleep schedule. My other cats wait for me to wake up to feed them, not these monsters.
*The little stand for my kitchen soap.
*My indoor tree. That thing is so pathetic looking now and I'm super sad. 

Also, quick question: Is there anything I've put on my Instagram Stories that you would like me to expand on? Looking for some blog post ideas!