Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sunday Confession || 8-05-2018

I CONFESS

My sister and I went to Santa Cruz yesterday, and we went to the shoe place that we went to back in February... and there was a pair of boots that were on clearance that I had tried on and loved and they WERE STILL THERE but marked even lower... so I bought them. They were the last pair, in my size, and have just been sitting there for six months just waiting for me ;)

Also, my sister bought the cutest fucking bathing suit ever. I was wandering the store while she went into the fitting room, but then she called out to me to come in the fitting room to gaze at its gloriousness. It was the first one she tried on and she was in love. I tried it on as well and I was like oh my god this is the most perfect suit everrrr. But I didn't need a suit so I didn't copy her. But I hella wanted to. Plus it was half off. I should go back. No. Yesssss. NO. Believe it or not, it's even cuter in person:

I CONFESS

The kittens are now five pounds! They've gained about three pounds this past month!!! They sure do eat enough food, ha. 


I CONFESS

I'm planning a party for next Saturday for all my girl friends and I'm just so concerned about having the house clean enough and not smelling too much like CATCATCAT. :( I just know I'm going to overexert myself trying to get everything clean enough before people come over, sigh.