Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday Confession || 2-25-2018

I CONFESS

My potato blog sometimes gets more views than my new blog. Even on days I post new content. Oy. Doesn't feel good, man.


I CONFESS

My waxer shared a story from one of her other coworkers: one lady getting a Brazillian for the first time POOPED HERSELF THEN PASSED OUT. One of those things on their own is like wow, ok, but both together is HILARIOUS. Like, is this her body's response to all high stress/pain/fear??? LOLSSSS. I want to imagine that yes, yes it is.

Tornado coming towards your house?
Interview not going well?
Presentation for class?
Large dog chasing you?

Shitting yourself and passing out makes all those scenarios hilarious.

I CONFESS

I've been going through my closet and trying to part with the stuff I never use/wear any more to post to Poshmark but there are a few things that are just too sentimental. I have like four Tokidoki handbags (which I hilariously mistyped as 'handbangs" LOLSSS FOR LYFE), that I know I could get decent money for but they are just too cute and my husband bought me all of them and even called the customer support to get just the right ones. So in a box they stay. So far none of my used shoes have sold (which I totally understand), otherwise two more pairs would go buh-byeeee. But they are cute and I hope to torture my feet in them again this summer so let's see.